Launching the app, shaking your Playbrush Smart/Pressing the button on the Playbrush Smart Sonic until the light blinks and Playbrush is just not connecting?
Please check the following to successfully connect Playbrush with your smartphone/tablet:
- It is important to not actively pair your smartphone/tablet with Playbrush in the smartphone’s bluetooth settings since Playbrush is connecting automatically in our games.
- If you are using an Android Phone or Tablet with Android 6.0, please make sure that you are granting location permissions to our apps. See the question “How to enable location permissions in Android 6.0?” on how to alter location permissions.
If you are still having troubles connecting your Playbrush, please try the following:
- Deactivate Bluetooth
- Uninstall the app(s)
- Restart smartphone/tablet
- Install the app(s)
- Activate Bluetooth (but don’t actively pair Bluetooth with Playbrush)
- Activate Playbrush
- Open the app(s) and Playbrush will connect automatically